Saturday, March 18, 2006

Xegonite Armour Looks Cool

Cool looking armour huh? Well at least something in tier 7 looks nice. Much better than my dragonhide armour anyways.

All your pallys, zerkers, guardians, templars, inquisitors etc, if I were you I'd start digging all them ores and stones lying all over the Overrealm to get my hands on some Xegonite, and then seeking out your local armourer, to make a set of this baby!

Going by broker pricing, this set would probably have cost him about 36 to 42 plats, depending on what time of the day it is. Then again, I don't play a plate tank as my main, so my prices could be wrong. My only plate-tank is only level 30, and currently only wearing feyiron (poor me) armour. Long ways to go!

Anyway I was fortunate enough to get into a Sanctum Of The Scale xp group earlier today. After much mucking around, and completing some quests which I found inside there, I dinged level 63. Yay me!


Yup, it was actually pretty fortunate that I saw Pomma's "XP group looking for more" in the The Alliance chat channel. What is The Alliance? It started out as a coalition of smaller guilds that wished to band together to raid the high level content. After much drama, politics and turmoil, it split asunder and reformed as The Alliance and now things are much better. We also tend to group together outside of raids too. Since KoS is new, there aren't many level 70s yet. Look at me, I am only level 63! My excuse is of course, I started late :)

I also soon started to realise that I am finally outgrowing Tenebrous Tangle. FINALLY! Well, there are some islands in Tenebrous Tangle that are still tough for me, but the majority of the quests (that I have found anyway) are done, and there isn't much more I can do in TT. So, I sucked it up and ventured into Barren Sky.

I also remember somebody saying something about a "class hat quest". They further tell me the NPC that starts it all off is some bird on a chain. Well, I kinda found him on Strifewind Island, but getting up the chain was a PAIN! I had to fly down to Isle of Discord, and start climbing up from there. Eventually I met up with the guy, a Hoo'Luh (yet another bird). The quest he gave me was marked "Signature Quest"... OoOoOh! Something cool, I bet.

I have seen some guys running around with wolf headpieces (shamans) in earlier raids. Never actually asked them where they got it, but I guess now I know where. There is a slight problem though - OGaming hasn't quite caught up with KoS yet. Alot of the quests that I have done in Barren Sky aren't even in the database yet, so I can't really rely on it for walkthroughs. It would be nice to know what exactly I have to do to complete the "Class-Hat Quests" though. I wonder what the "hat" for monks look like...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home