Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Spearheading The Exploration

For some strange reason, the "repeatable quests" from the Armourer froglok no longer repeats. Tonight, after I had completed a batch of these same quests for him, he no longer offers me those same quests again.

The same thing happened to the Lady Erollisi NPC too. After killing numerious Scaleborn Stonesetters and Sentries, she no longer offers the same quest again to me. The "repeatble quests" have suddenly stopped repeating!

I checked my faction with the frogloks. I have about 45,000 faction points with them, and am currently at "ally" status with them. I wonder if this could be the reason.

Anyway, since the repeatable quests have stopped repeating (except for those from the Surgeon and Archeologist frogloks, both collection-type quests... ugh!) I decided to turn my attention to a quest which I had gotten from the first day I stepped into Tenebrous Tangle but never really worked on it - the one from this guy called Spearhead. He's a dark-skinned, heavily-tattooed Barbarian. He looks NOTHING like a spearhead at all. He's at a camp there in Hidden Refuge, along with another familiar name - Dancer. I met her when I was a wee little level 16 brawler (Brawlers no longer exist. We get to pick a final class right off the boat now) running through Antonica.

Dancer didn't say much though, just "hello".

So anyway, I started to work on the quests from Spearhead. He really got me running ALL OVER the whole zone. I had to take flying clouds to a number of places just to find his stuff, and once, I even had to ding-dong back and forth between the main island and Gazer Island. Soon,  4 hours passed and I had gotten some pretty decent xps from running around and killing stuff.

Spearhead's quests aren't over yet. I logged out with probably the final one to do in his series before he hands me off to someone (or something) else. Also, I am now 14% from level 62. Not too bad if I may say so myself. I should be able to ding 62 tomorrow with some luck.

Tags: , , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home