Saturday, February 25, 2006

I Need To Kill Somebody!

Ok, first of all, Kingdom of Sky is out for Everquest 2, but you already know that.

I don't have it.

It's not that I don't want it - I wannit I wannit gimme gimme gimme!

But, I can't have it. No way jose! Well, the trouble is, maybe SOE underestimated the demand or something, but NONE, NOT ONE, the local gaming shops has it. Not a single one. Nada. I asked when they might be able to get it in. Best answer I got was - "maybe in 2 weeks".

2 friggin' weeks! Half my guild will be level 65 by then! And when I finally get KoS, and start to level up, they'd be 70.... and raiding T7 stuff! I'll still be stuck doing T6 stuff!

Oh yeah, blame the Americans why don't you. "Something screwed up" they said. "Singapore is not on the list" they said.

Aww come on, I know alotta guys play World of Warcraft, but we have die-hard EQ2 players here too! How about ordering "special orders" or something?

Guildies of course, tried to be helpful. "Pre-Order!" they told me a few weeks ago. "Get the download version off the Station account". Call me old-fashioned but I want the CD (or DVD) in my grubby little hands, for times when, God forbid, my computer crashes and I need to reinstall everything all over again. I am so not looking forward to re-downloading KOS for 2 hours over the Internet!

Gaaaggghhhh!!! I need to kill somebody, and I don't mean city guards!

4 Comments:

At 2:04 am, February 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just buy the digital download version bro.

 
At 3:34 am, February 26, 2006, Blogger FoxTwo said...

As stated in blog entry, I don't wanna, for reasons already stated in the entry heh!

 
At 7:41 am, February 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww... that sucks! Could you preorder it from any of the game stores there? I preordered mine online and got it the same day it came out. I just had to have the plant.

 
At 8:33 pm, February 26, 2006, Blogger FoxTwo said...

Heh I DID "pre-order" from my game store here.. that's why they were able to tell me it was supposed to be in "by Saturday". When Saturday came and no KoS came in, they told me there was some screwups at the USA end and Singapore probably won't get KoS anytime soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home