Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The Journey Ends.... Again

A funny thing happened to me on the way to the Pillars of Flame today.

Ok first of all, eversince Everfrost and Lavastorm, where I had put up the LFG flag for hours and hours and never got picked up for anything, I kind of gave up on LFG-ing. So, I have been mostly solo-ing on Chen, only getting into pickup groups very rarely.

This perception was further strengthened by recent events where I kept looking for a group for the pirate ship step of the new An Ancient Desert Power heritage quest, but could never find anyone for it.

So the funny thing is, a couple of days ago I got into an xp group (as stated in a previous blog). Seeing how fast the xps came, I thought - why the heck not, try putting the LFG flag up and see if anyone bites. So I did. I didn't even put out any OOC msg. I just turned it on, and went on my own way, building up faction with the Ashen Order monks (man I really want the Jade Tiger title).

Within like 3 mins, both times (yeah I put the flag up twice), I got picked up into an xp group. Well the 2nd time was a group specifically going into Scornfeathers Roost and Ancient's Table, but it was still really good xp.

And then, this happened:

Ding you're level 60!

Yup, I made level 60.

So what now, I ask myself? Continue to build faction with the Ashen Order monks? Yup I would do that. I am almost there. I can take a short cut with the faction with the Blades now though... get some coins and buy favour with them back. I still might have some in Chen's vault in the house, but what the heck I can get more from the guild bank anytime.

I might also think about getting access quests for Silent City and Obelisk Of Lost Souls done too.. you know, just so I can go in and do Tarton's Wheel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home