Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Ding! You Are Now Level 54!

Unexpectedly, I dinged 54 today. I had half expected Chen to hit 54 around October 30th or so, near or around Halloween.

So it was a surprise that I actually hit 54 so quick. Part of the reason is that I discovered, albiet a little too late, that quest xps are independent of vitality! Yes! With or without vitality, quests will always give you the same amount of xp once you turn it in! So if you have a short repeatable quest that you can keep doing, such as the Tears Grifters quests in Maj'Dul, you can keep turning them in for quest xp and thus, advance yourself even without adventure vitality!

It was such that I actually went from 53 to 54 is about 3 days or so, just playing Chen, and doing quests. Most times I was solo, but once or twice I was in a group.

With this discovery, I realise that "xp groups" are only good when you have vitality to spare. Otherwise if you are out of vitality, just do quests. Turning quests in will give you xp.

Thus I am sure good candidates for quest xps will be book quests and collection quests.. I am going to start "buying" collectables and turning in those for xp really soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home