Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Grawfr's 6-Month Drinking Binge

We just got word - Grawfr will be posted out to France or Israel or some other faraway place from Canada, where he lives. He will be gone for 6 months starting October 12th, and that's only like 9 days from now.

Ah well, we're gonna miss him. With Grawfr gone, Chen is now the guild's highest level tank. Man it's scary to think that I play 2 of the guild's highest archetype - I play my guilds highest healer too, Terenius... he's only level 40 and he's the highest we have. I have 2 more characters, Dakarth is a scout, but the guild's highest is Henaz :) Leireth is a Conjuror, but Pagan is the highest Conjuror in guild.

Chen has run out of adventure vit again too. So, last night I had him do some crafting and I finally got to level 30 crafting around 2am my time. Man it was a long grind from level 26, where I got like just 1 or 2 new recipe per level of Woodworker gained. Now at level 30, where even the Washes and Resins are white (instead of blue or green), the xps should fly... at least till I'm like 34 or 35 Woodworker where it will start to slow down again..

In other news, I am surprised that my first video, "The Monk" is more popular (downloads-wise anyway) than my newer "Look Over Here". I packed each of them up into a .torrent file and distributed them over Bittorrent network yesterday, and The Monk has been downloaded more often than Look Over Here. In fact, The Monk now has 14 or 15 seeds (completed versions being distributed in Bittorrent) compared to Look Over Here which has only 2 or 3 seeds. The funny thing is, I packed up The Monk like 6 or 7 hours after Look Over Here. Maybe the Internet world isn't ready for a Mandarin music video...

Anyway that means the next video I make should be English, or instrumental. Ok, off to look for a song or an idea for the next video....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home