Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Maj'Dul - this weekend

Ok yesterday the servers were down for most of the day for the new expansion Desert of Flames. Today, about 3pm or so, the servers finally became stable enough for me to log on and try out the new changes.

Overall the Fighter changes were ok... Chen no longer felt gimped and can actually kill faster than normal now. Terenius suddenly got 2 new "nukes" - got 2 new spells that hit for well over 600 damage...

Thus far, I only had time to test up to Liereth. The number of spells changed in Leireth's repertoire was ALOT. I could not recognise half my spells and the other half was weakened. Terenius's heals suddenly went down half in duration but twice as powerful.. gee, wonder if that will work.

Anyway I need to log in to Leireth later once the servers come up (they went down suddenly today for maintenace without warning!) and get him out of Orc territory. Then I will log in to Grrrik and Dakarth for the final 2 checks.

In any case, Singapore will only get the expansion this weekend, so I can only see Maj'Dul on Saturday. Then again I'm going out shopping this Saturday too.. might have to wait till Sunday to finally see Maj'Dul...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home