Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Antonia Bayle Bites The Dust

No, Queen Antonia Bayle is still alive an kicking. The title refers to the name of the server, not to the Queen :)

This is what I hate about online gaming - when the server goes down, you can't play. There I was in The Builder's Choice, quietly hammering away at the forge (well technically it's a noisy affair) to make some Carbonite Shods when suddenly, the whole world caved in and I got booted back to the Character Select screen.

Man this is just great. Wonder if all the xps I made in the past 10 mins got saved. Tradeskill xps at this level (level 26 Woodworker) is hard to come by, partly because there's a pathetically small number of new recipes at level 26 and 27 (2 or 3 in total) and also as you level up, it takes more xps to get to the next level, just like adventuring.

Speaking of adventuring xps, Chen tried to do Harclave last night. Funny thing is, he died twice at "difficult" setting, which was strange because normally I have no trouble going through it. Might be because most mobs are now lvl 50s with some at 52 and 53 (Kind of reminds me of The Shard in City of Heroes. I remember flying through The Shard and then coming across level 53 brutes, and Nite-Hawk had a pretty challenging fight with them even though he is Regen).

Anyway, on the 3rd try I decided to go back to normal setting for Harclave, and now everything in there is either blue or white with the ocassional yellow (level 50). That went better, but the xps suck... only made like 1.8 bubs of xps at "normal" setting. I have no idea what the "difficult" setting would be because this is the first time I'm doing Harclave at level 49, and I have no basis for comparison. It might very well turn out that "difficult" setting might only yield another 0.2 bubs, it might yield more, I simply do not know.

Well anyway, I'm going to try logging on to Antonia Bayle again.. I hope they fixed it by now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home