Friday, August 12, 2005

Bone Bladed Claymore

At last! I have completed the entire heritage quest Bone Bladed Claymore. The most agonising thing about this quest is actually the killing of 1000 "sentient beings" part and not the one about Opalla or whatever other heroic mobs.

The killing of 1000 beings took me approximately 3.5 hours to complete. It was dang long and about the same length as one Harclave run. Speaking of which, I need to run through Harclave again because:

  1. I am poor again because I gave in and bought an Ebon Cluster instead of harvesting it.
  2. Experience Points, what else?
Right now I must remember to clean up my inventory because it's still filled with junk from the "kill 1000 beings" part. I know I still have a whole stack or 2 of those status loot which I need to sell off to the scouts at Elddar Grove or the fighters at North Qeynos...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home