Monday, August 08, 2005

Heritage Week

Ok before we go any further, I saw with my own eyes, a Sony GM! Yeah while I have sent /petitions before and have had responses, I never seen one in-game in any MMO before till now. Here's a picture to prove it too!

Click on picture to enlarge

See the guy with red name? That's him! Yeah, the guy with the big green arrow pointing down on him... if you wanna take a closer look, click on the picture, it should zoom in.

Heh well anyway, we just had a guild meeting on Saturday (technically Sunday 1am Singapore time), and well, 2 things happened:

  1. Guild Fees are upped to 10% instead of 5%
  2. I got made an Officer of the Guild
So yay! I got promoted! Well I'm kinda still new and wet behind the ears abit, but I'm gonna try to see what new and wacky things I can come up with for the guild to enjoy.

For some updates too - Chen got to level 48, Terenius died 2 times in the BSV raid after the guild meet, and Dakarth, my new scout, made level 15 last night.. Why are these important? I don't know! It's my blog, and I'll write whatever I want in it....

Well anyway, this week is "Heritage Week", ie, concentrate on heritage quests. Well Chen can't do anything till he finds an Ebon cluster, and they are priced like 4 to 6 plats per cluster. Those greedy xxxxxx ! They want an arm and a leg plus cheese with their demands...

I wonder if I can find Berik, Sword of Thunder in the halls of Stormhold... Grrrik could use Berik...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home