Wednesday, July 13, 2005

City Writs in Everfrost

After about a month of layoff on Chen, I went and got some City Writs for him. Now that he's level 45 (actually he just made 46), the city writs are now solo-able, according to Sony. As such, I can just take my sweet time and do them.

So, my first city writ was in Everfrost, for Galebreaker Pilgrims. I had a faint impression that they might be out on the tundra, but I went over to the Jagged Plains instead. Well, got chased by wolves, and Arctic Monitors and decided to head to the tundra instead, and viola! I found a whole bunch of them.

I also found Sonnets, a Scales Of Pain member, also doing writs there. So we joined up and finished the writs.

In the end, I completed 4 writs, which prolly just bumped the guild up by 4% status points (4 blue ones). Not alot but every little bit helps.

Anyway, after the writs were done, I realised Chen only had like 1 bub to go to level 46, so I zapped myself over to Splitpaw Den, and did the Harclave trial again. Sure enough, the trial provided 2 bubs worth of xps at lvl 45, and pushed Chen into 46. So now he's 1 bub and some change into 46.

Hard to imagine huh... just 4 more levels to 50... and he's out of adventure vitality.. Siiighhh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home