Friday, May 20, 2005

Tradeskilling and Feerott

I spent the past few days actually in the Tradeskill instance, levelling up to 10 in tradeskills too! I kind of actually found it FUN (gasp!) and made myself some Shurikens, a couple of Sconces (candle holders for walls). I even made additional chairs for the long dining table I got from quests earlier.

So last night I was thinking that maybe I should work on the tradeskill again, and so I went to Thundering Steppes to get some stuff for the new level 10 stuff I can now make. While harvesting, someone was asking if anyone else wanted to go kill Varsoon, so I decided to join and hope that they might also want to get the books of Lfe and Death too.

So one thing led to another and eventually I got the quest Strange Black Rock done. So, when that was done I decided to head to Rivervale for Grumblerutt. Upon zoning into Thundering Steppes again (on the way to Nektulos Forest and then on to Enchanted Lands), I bumped into fellow guildmate Elariol. He was LFG and we teamed up. Along the run to the docks we decided to go to Feerott instead and we did.

On the run in from the docks into the Feerott jungle, we bumped into yet another guildmate, Zehn. Now, 3 of us teamed and started working on everyone's quests, killing, maiming etc. The xps came fast and furious, and by the time I needed to go, I had gained seven bubbles of xps! In other words, I am now again, 1.5 bubs from 38. Tonite, if I solo, I should hit 38 around midnight. If I group, I should get 38 in an hour or less.

Plus, I still need to turn in a couple of quests, those might bring some xps to bump it closer to 38 for me too. Well, that's the plan.. once I hit 38, I'm gonna work on tradeskills and try to get them up to at least 20, and go with Woodworker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home