Thursday, April 28, 2005

Feerott Acess Soon!

Yay I just dinged 31 right before the daily server shutdown time. So, if I can find a couple of groups to mow through things in Nektropos Castle or Varsoon, I should hit 32 in a couple of days. When that happens you bet I will be heading straight for the Feerott Access quest giver! With Feerott Access we may just be able to finish off the Journey Is Half The Fun heritage quest and bump the guild up a few more levels... or maybe a couple of levels anyway.

I still have outstanding quests to do in Nektulos Forest. There's the fairy language quest, the Treant Lore and Legend ones, and a couple inside the Castle too. At level 31 I think even a level 40 can join the group without needing to mentor.

Well anyway, more to come soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home