Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Ding 28!

Yes!!! Now I'm level 28...

Ok I should hurry up and write this. Don't wanna get to bed too late. Anyway yeah, tried to look for a group for Varsoon's, since I still needed 4 dust shrillers in there and there is no way in heck I can solo 27^^ dust shrillers (what a difference from CoH huh?).

So, tried to look for a group, but whaddya know, it turns out I had to form one. In any case, we went into Varsoon's and fought lotsa stuff. Dinged 28 and then realised my bo is turning green, which means it's time for me to get a new weapon. A quick check of the market later revealed that there was really nothing much better than what I had, dangit!

I guess I will have to look tomorrow when I get home from work. I need either a new bo or get some handwraps. Seen a couple going for 2 gold pieces EACH, that would mean I have to spend FOUR gold pieces for handwraps for both hands! Man the prices are way steep!

Anyway, cross-fingers. Hope I get a new weapon soon, somehow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home