Saturday, April 09, 2005

The Plague

Guess what?

I got infected. Yeah the new plague thing (an "event") just hit town and alot of people got it. The good thing is though, that for a measely 2 silvers and some coppers, a cure in the form of Major Anti-Venin can be bought from any merchant store and used. Unfortunately, it has only 2 doses so I guess you need to buy alot of them to have around if you intend to remain plague-free until the event ends.

On another note, I dinged 23 yesterday, and today I'm 2 bars away from 24. However, I still need help doing my Armour Quest 5, because the "Swarm Beetles" and the "Sabertooth Diviners" are grouped mobs and they are TOUGH.

I hope after the shutdown tonight I can find a group and maybe get them both done. The Corpse Feeders are a pain too, although they are not grouped. The problem is, they are few and far in between, so getting them takes time.

Also, unknowingly, I completed (solo-ed) a City Writ to kill Sabertooth Scouts in the Thundering Steppes, and got about 1900 status points. That added about 65 points to the guild total :)

Ok, more to come later I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home