Sunday, April 03, 2005

I'm a Monk!!

Ok ok no jokes about Monkey..... yeah dinged 20 today, and became a full monk! Woot! Was confused about the "fun" skill we're supposed to have, the Silent Fist Kata skill. After a bit of asking around, I realised that the skill isn't automatically given like your other skills.... so, off to the city I go to look for it.

First stop, Starcrest Commune (home!). However, scribe there doesn't have it. Asked around again and was told that it's sold in Elddar Grove. Ahhh well, off I trot to Elddar Grove.

Anyway, Silent Fist Kata looks nice. Abit overdone, but nice overall. Should be a fun skill (like they said) around friends.

Ok, more next time. Now I'm off to do my Armour Quest... and see if I get a robe or some thing :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home