Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Live Update 6 today

Hmmm well the servers of EQ2 are all down for "3 hours". Apparently they are pushing out "Live Update 6", with tons of fixes and hopefully, the fix for the chat boxes disappearing will be included too.

I can't tell you how annoying it is to always have to redo your chat boxes every single time you log in. Good thing I only have 2 boxes, but I know other people that have 5 or 6. Must be a royal pain to keep doing your 5 or 6 boxes each time you log in.

Well, since it's going to take at LEAST 3 hours, that means that it will be midnight before I can play again. I very much DOUBT that I can get Armour Quest 3 done in that time. Well I could, if everyone immediately want to group up and get it done.

Well anyway, since I have 3 hours, I may as well go do my income tax thing before the deadline of April 15th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home