Monday, April 04, 2005

Armour Quest 1

Like everyone else, I wanted a nice shiny set of new armour (who doesn't?). So, hearing about "Armour Quests" from players, I thought I'd go look for the NPC who gives it out.

So off I go, headed towards Qeynos Harbour where most people get their quests from. Along the way in South Qeynos, there was a halfling lady that was just standing under a tree. Since I don't remember seeing her there before, I talked to her.

Lo and behold! She was the quest-giver for light-armoured people, such as myself. So okay, need to kill clerics and gnolls, no problem.

Headed back out to Antonica (man that place is almost becoming a 2nd home to me. I swear I spend more time out there than at home back in the inn), and zoomed straight for Blackburrow. I tried to look for a group but apparently nobody was interested.

So I looked for a Sabertooth camp. Found one, engaged a group and wiped them out. Just when I was about to start on the 2nd group, I saw over the broadcast that someone was looking to kill the same things that I needed for Armour Quest. So I talked to this person and we joined up.

We were soon joined by a suicidal scout. Why suicidal? Cos everytime he pulled, there's adds. Most times we barely make it out of the encounter alive, once with just a sliver of health left. Things only looked up when we got a Cleric (Rangerfrost) and a Paladin (Timber Wolfe) into the team. From then on, nobody was even near death. At the lowest point, my health hit half, but the Cleric was there to pump it back up and the Paladin was pounding things into the ground as fast as me.

Without realising it, I dinged 21, and I still have half of my Armour Quest 1 to go! Gee... at this rate I'll be level 30 when I finally get a full set, and all mobs will be grey to me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home