Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Armour Quest 2 down!

Wow that was pretty quick. Just when I thought that I'm going to have to wait to get this done, someone broadcasted that 2 monks (actually, elven nuns) looking for more to join the quest.

Apparently, the optimum race to play a monk is an elf, seeing as both of them were high elves. Come to think of it, yeah since EQ2 places the Agility stat on the monk class, elves would be best suited for it.

Well anyway, I'm human, and I make do with what I have :) By the way, dinged 22 too in the quest. As I said to the guys in the guild before, at this rate I'd be level 30 or so (or 28 at least) by the time I get all the pieces of the armour...

Ok it's getting late, gonna have to hit the sack... more tomorrow (probably Armour Quest 3).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home