Monday, April 11, 2005

Commonlands

You know, somehow I think that the devs of EQ2 made Freeport and the Commonlands FIRST before starting on Qeynos and Antonica.

See, yesterday I decided to go to the Commonlands via Nektulous Forest, and when I got there, I saw familiar animals like LIONS, ELEPHANTS and RHINOCEROUS. These are earthly animals, not like those on Antonica (well ok, badgers and bears are earthly). Well anyway, I honestly feel that Commonlands are very well done and Antonica not as well-done.

Currently I am level 25, with 3 City Writs under my belt and about 5000 personal status points. My contribution to the guild is 249 status points, not much if you think about it, but hey, I'm new :)

Finally the first 2 days of dearth in groups on Thundering Steppes came to an end. I got a group fairly easily, and usually after only 1 broadcast. The trick is to say I am "up for anything". Seems like people here have a phobia of getting on the bad side of the Centaurs, donno why though. I kinda learned to look the other way when they break as soon as a centaur engages them, although I still need 6 more Steelhoof Mystics for AQ6.

Anyway, by the time I am done with AQ6 I think I'll be level 28 or so, judging by the rate of how it's progressing. Then again there is a chance it won't ever be completed at all.

On another note, the plague is an irritant. Although it does nothing to the stats, it does make you go green and interrupts the fighting animations. The fight itself is not affected. Powers go off on cue, just that the animations do not follow, but get interrupted by the scratching and itching of the plague. It got so irritating that I bought a few Major Anti-Venins along just to get rid of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home