Sunday, April 17, 2005

Heritage Quest Run

Ok this was the wildest weekend ever (so far!).

The guild had a double-whammy event on Saturday, which started at 11pm Singapore time. First was to get access quests done for people who needed access to Enchanted Lands, Zek, and Feerott. Unfortunately I'm not high enough to even get the quest for Feerott so I did only Zek and Enchanted Lands one.

The irritating thing was that during the Zek quest, Pacific Internet apparently decided to do some maintenance (4am Singapore time) and so I had lots of lag and even a few disconnects. Turns out I had to re-do the Zek one via 56K dialup (ugh!!). Well in any case, didn't lose connection that time and got the Zek access quest done.

By the time it was all said and done it was already around 5.30am. The next event was supposed to kick off at 7am Singapore time so I thought I may as well stay up and join the run. Poor Brenu had to run the Antonica leg 3 times to get it done. See, this is what you get for being a gnome - short legs, runs slow hehehehe!

Anyway I joined them all the way up to completing the Nektulos Forest run, by which time it was about 11am. Decided to call it a night and logged off. Staying up for close to 18 hours on a game is sometimes abit too much :)

In the meantime, Setsuna (fellow monk, female elven) created a whole host of alts and ran them thru Freeport. Eventually I believe she got the Ratonga scout up to 11 or so, before I had to go.

Well maybe I'll see her again tonite and can talk more with her on her alts. Our conversations during the run were pretty brief because I had to concentrate on the run and not get left behind, so had to provide terse answers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home