Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Compass with clock!

Hey hey guess what I found on EQ2Interface.Com? Check out the link below!

CompassClock with Location, Month and Day

The neat thing is, I've always wanetd to have an in-game clock. It's kinda like a peeve with me, that I wanna know the time in-game as well as real time if possible, when I'm in a game. This is especially true in MMORPGs where sometimes the mobs spawn on a timer or only during certain times. Case in point - in Morrowind, Fargoth only goes to his hiding place at night, and I wanna know how long more I have to wait to come back and catch him in the act.

Well, now if I can only figure out how to remove the LOCATION info from the thing.. gimme some time, I'll figure it out :) Since the EQ2 UI is mostly XML files, it won't be too hard to figure out :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home