Friday, April 15, 2005

Frogloks, Armour and Monks

Ok first of all, I got my Armour Quests ALL done! FINALLY! I look pretty spiffy in the full monk get-up I must say. I thought Shadowdash was going to be really tough, but it turned out that he's only a level 25 and not even marked as a heroic mob. However he does spawn with 2 helpers so I would need to be level 27 at least, to solo him and his friends.

But, my new comrade-in-arms Setsuna, a fellow monk although an elven female one, should help alot if we were to face him and his friends again for her Armour Quest. However I think I would feel safer with 3 on the team than just 2 of us. We COULD pull it off with 2 though but it will probably be tough.

Frogloks - they are the mysterious frog race of people that was supposed to be available in EQ2 from the start but somehow the devs held them back. It was announced yesterday that Frogloks will be released around 2nd May 2005, during Live Update #8. Hence, quests to open them up for players to play should soon be incorporated into the actual game. I can't say that I'm looking forward to them though. Personally I don't see what the big deal is about the frog race.

Also, I completed my very very first Heritage Quest. It awarded me a whopping 41,000 in STATUS POINTS and bumped my guild standings up to about 1,800 or so from a measely 249, and added a whole new bub of guild experience to help move us towards level 15.

The quest of course, is "These Boots Were Made For...". Had some help with the grandfather bit in Valen's Tower, and subsequently the giant and deer hunts that followed that event. Everything else I did solo.

Now it makes me itchy to run that "Journey Is Half The Fun" quest, because that is a Heritage Quest too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home