Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Nektulos Forest

Lately I have been spending a lot of time in Nektulos Forest. It's a fascinating place, and most times, dark and dinghy. What's fascinating about this place is that it's teeming with both Freeportians and Qeynosians, sometimes I get the feeling there are more Freeportians than Qeynosians in this place.

I have many quests outstanding that require parts to be done in Nektulos Forest itself. Since I have just turned 30, I expect more and more quests in the future to take place in zones that contain both Freeportians and Qeynosians. No longer are we "sheltered" like in the past when we were in Antonica and Thundering Steppes. Seeing a Freeportian in those zones are rare.

Now that I have hit 30, I am just thinking that I might have a wander back into the Condemned Catacombs, where an earlier group attempt got interrupted when we couldn't zone back in for 18 hours after we picked up Brenu. I still need eyes and statues from that place, and will see if I can solo it. If not, I can always ask just 1 or 2 people to come along. Now that we're in the 30s we don't really need a full group for this.

In the meantime, I think tonight's agenda will be to advance as many quests as I can in Nektulos. After all, some of them look easy - just find items scattered around Nektulos Forest itself. I probably will not touch Enchanted Lands or Zek for some time yet though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home