Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Nektropos Access

Last night I decided to work on 2 things.

  1. Start on the Nektropos Access quest. After all, I will eventually need Everling to complete the Haddens Earring quest, which is a heritage quest.
  2. Complete the Dusty Blue Stone quest up to the point of awarding me alternative weapons instead of going for the heritage quest, Recovering Ghoulbane.
So I started on the Dusty Blue Stone first. Was pretty easy, some fed-ex deliveries, kill some easy stuff and bam! I got the quest done as well as getting a baton (which I probably cannot use until level 35).

For the Nektropos quest, first stop is to look for a nomad. Yup, found her near the bridge going up to the Commonlands in Nektulos Forest. She gives me a book, and it said to go to Timber Falls. So off to the Northwest we go. As I got nearer I discovered a new location - Tomb of Night.

So after that, it tells me to go to N'mar's Ascent. That is a familiar place because I jumped and SURVIVED the fall during Sunday's Heritage Run. So off I trot. The difference is now, without all the high levels in the group, the things are no longer grey, and I had to fight my way to N'mar's Ascent, as well as UP it. Eventually the quest updated and now I have to head to Bone Lake, which is way, way, way up in the North.

I kinda stopped there, and decided to return to Thundering Steppes to finish up some loose ends there. I tried to spawn the final scout in the Outland Brigade Reports quest but somehow they didn't spawn. So I decided to fulfil the Wandering Auger's quest and kill large crabs down in the southwest of Thundering Steppes.

It was there that I ran into Epiphonia, and she was there looking for fallen giants, which I needed too for Trials of Sir Morgan quest. After failing miserably at taking on one giant (we failed because of a sudden add) we looked for more and eventually got Therios and another guy, a bruiser (evil monk). We kinda swept the place up, got Epi her giants, and then headed down into the Dead River Bed to look for Drowned Footsoldiers for me.

With their help I turned in 3 quests yesterday. Now if only I could get the damn centaurs to spawn.. they didn't want to with Therios around hehehehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home