Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I Got My Earrings! Aren't They Pretty?

I got home today and immediately set about trying to hit 35, which I did after an hour or so. I ran straight to Enchanted Lands to grab The Reaching Blade of The Assasin Heritage quest. First stop - West Freeport to talk to a "witness". So, trying to sneak into Freeport is pretty easy. Blame it on the self-serving braggarts of Freeport guards. How easily I snuck in under their noses!

After I had completed the steps up to talking with the halflings in Qeynos North, I decided to turn my attention back to trying to get a group to kill Hrath T'Vol. Unfortuntely no groups were forming and I had to scrape one together. Got lucky by having fellow guildies Dava, a level 40 Paladin, and Elariol, level 32 Wizard, to join. Also called upon a level 41 healer called Helm, from the Nektropos Castle group to kill Everling.

We went into Varsoon pretty smoothly. Nobody got hurt, nobody died, except for one team member, whom I shall not name and will never ever group with ever EVER again, kept running ahead and aggroing everything until we all died.

So anyway, since Elariol and I needed to complete Where This Will Lead Me quest too, we rotated around the 3 rooms and as luck would have it, the bosses in these rooms spawned pretty much on-cue and didn't require "camping".

In one of the rooms, Hrath T'Vol spawned, and we got him too. Hence, we advanced the Hadden's Earrings Heritage quest too. After the group disbanded, I went to continue this quest and eventually finished this one, and put another bub of xps on the guild. I have no idea how much status points I have now but I know that it's in excess of 140,000.

Tonight was a good night in EQ2... *big grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home