Monday, May 09, 2005

Ghoulbane Ghoulbane Hanging On The Wall

Yes indeed folks, I completed the Restoring Ghoulbane Heritage quest! Got up to 6,000 plus status points in guild, and personal status points of about 130,000!

It's kinda cool to have these status points because when you run past guards in town, they snap to attention and salute me... heh!

Trying to get into a raid group was murder. Yeah I needed Torig dead in Cauldron Hollow, but nobody seems to want to set up a raid to go in there and get it done. Grawfr suggested in guild chat that I start one, so I did.. needless to say the response was overwhelming and I had to actually turn away people. The raid group was FULL, 4 groups of 6 people each, with a total of 24 people hammering away at Descendant Of Torig. He had no chance, poor guy.

So, after the raid, we all ran to Toranim in North Qeynos and zoomed back to Nek for the finale - to kill Malthus Everling. Yes, this time Everling did die. My group included 2 people from the raid too, and we methodically went through the castle and finally into Everling's room.

After Everling fell, a sense of relief overcame us. Finally we killed Everling. Finally I finished Ghoulbane quest. Finally I got Hadden's Earrings quest to advance.... but that's another headache... seems like nobody wants to go into Varsoon to get Hrath T'Vol.

Well anyway, currently I'm 1.5 bubs away from 35, and 18 gold pieces from a horse. Tonight, I will be trying to get to 35 and get a group to kill Hrath T'Vol.

I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home