Tuesday, May 03, 2005

City Writs

It took me TWO HOURS to clear 2% debts to finally hit 33. And people were complaining debt in City of Heroes was bad! Somehow it seems like debt is easier to clear in CoH than here, and the debt bar is even LONGER in CoH!

Anyway, my main mission for tonight when I get home is this - get some City Writs from North Qeynos, the guards, and then go to Zek to do them. From what I see, they are relatively easy - killing Tallon grunts/operators and so on. Since I have already killed 25 grunts for a quest, I can easily kill just 17 to 20 for a city writ. Plus it gives me 2,250 status points on average for each writ, so may as well get it. I still need like 2 or 3 more writs to get 52,000 status points to buy a horse.

Speaking of horses, the thing about them is that they are so damn expensive! The only equivalent I can find in CoH is the Icon Tailors, where each change of costume costs you millions of influence. Then again, at levels 35+ in CoH, you had millions to spend anyway, and influence isn't a problem.

After the writs, if there is time, I will be concentrating on killing Ash Owlbears trying to get 60 of them so I can advance Dragoon K'Naee heritage quest onto the undead part.

I think I probably will be solo most of the time tonight - this time by choice, not by circumstance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home