Monday, May 16, 2005

Journeyman's Boots and Bone Dirk

Yes indeed folks, over the weekend, I completed two, yes, 2 Heritage quests! First was the Reaching Blade Of The Assasin quest, which gave a Serrated Bone Dirk. Since I'm a monk and can't used it, I hung it up on the wall at home.

Second one was the Journey Is Half The Fun quest. Grawfr took me on the Zek, Enchanted Lands and the Feerott runs, and we got through them all fine. The coolest thing is, I hit 36 on Friday night, and then logged off, so I'm like not even 1 bub into 36 when we started doing the Heritage Quests.

However, by the time I finished both these quests, I was 6 or 7 bubs into 36! Just from these 2 quests! Also, not to forget that I did die too, so there are debts to take into consideration, but the amount of xps is insane! I put the Journeyman's Boots next to my Dwarven Work Boots at home too, right at the foot of the bed.

So anyway, I was just running around in Zek trying to kill Vallon Quarry Elites when I got a tell from someone looking to form a RunnyEye group. So, why not? I head on over to Enchanted Lands, and joined the group.

That was by far the best pickup group I ever got into, guild mates notwithstanding. Nobody died, nobody panicked and ran, nobody stood by doing nothing while others do the work. In fact I even hit 37 during the raid on RunnyEye.

As I said earlier, level 36 was a short level for me... 2 heritages and 1 foray into RunnyEye was enough to bring me to 37. Wonder if I can repeat the same feat and hit 38 by Wednesday? Hmm..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home