Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Druid Dude

Last night I decided to give my monk a rest, and started playing my (long-forgotten) level 7 priest. I made this guy about the same time as the monk, with the inspiration coming from my Arleah character Goondur, the evil cleric (which I believe was about level 18 or so in Arleah, which would translate to about level 46 here in EQ2).

I continued the long-forgotten "visit every spot listed in the book" beginner quest which I had stopped months ago on this guy. Along the way I picked up a couple of more quests and managed to somehow level him up to 9.

At this point, the "pick a class" quest popped up, and honestly, I spent the entire level 9 just completing this one task, because it was a lengthy quest. Speaking of lengthy... heritage quests are the longest ever! Class quests pale in comparison to length.

So, finally hit 10, chose Druid class and logged off. Tonight I might continue on the Druid, or maybe I might go back to the monk. Maybe I should try to get another level on the monk just to be safe, so that if Grawfr ever levels up to 46, he won't have to mentor down to accomodate me on Friday when we do the Reaching Blade Of The Assasin quest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home