Friday, May 27, 2005

Training For A Shield

Over the past week, I was just completing the trials given by Grozmeg (in Zek) for the Heritage quest Training Is A Shield. I also got the Stein Of Moggok quest with the help of Brenu, and with Zehn running around in Feerrott, managed to get all the bouncers...

So now all that is outstanding is to face Glurg the Bartender in Feerrott for the Stein, and to try to get a Sparkling Flower and an Ash Stave to advance on An Axe From The Past quest, another heritage.

Man I'm knee-deep in Heritage quests!

Deathfist Citadel is one big scary place full of orcs. I had to get into a raid to get the final part done - kill Emperor Fyst. That was the first and last time I will go into DFC again. Upon completion of that quest, I dinged 39, so yeah now I'm level 39, with about 5 bubs more to go to hit 40.

Yay me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home