Saturday, July 02, 2005

Chen On Haitus and the Splitpaw Saga

Well yeah Chenyu has been on a haitus.

The past couple of weeks I have been playing my Fury, Terenius. Last time I left off he was lvl 18 or so.

As of this writing, Terenius is now level 28, and 3 bubs to 29. Pretty soon he will be in the 30s and be doing almost the same stuff Chen is doing.

On another note, I have purchased the Splitpaw Saga "expansion". I have seen how they (the guild guys) appear to be soloing in there but when Chen went in, he died like 3 times in 5 mins. That really sucks. In fact, it took me a couple of tries before I barely, BARELY made it alive out of a group of 4 mobs, all down arrows. I was out of heals, and the Toughness wore out. I almost kicked in Face Of The Mountain but eventually I escaped with barely 3 pixels of life to spare.

Man it looks like this place can't be soloed too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home