Monday, July 25, 2005

A Non-Raid

First off, Chen has finally hit 47, with 0.6% vitality to spare :) As I was saying to Grawfr, I had 5% to go to 47, and 6% vitality. He said "Just Enough". I said, "Assuming I don't die and get debts". Which I didn't :)

For those who have no idea what vitality is, it's a "bonus" sort of, for you to get double the amount of experience points if you had "vitality". This vitality, or "vit" as we commonly refer to, is "given" every hour when you're online, and at every x-minutes interval when you're offline. How much is given, I am not too clear. Suffice to say, the general rule is if you are at 0% vit and you want to hit 100% you normally do not play that character for 3 to 5 days.

Well in any case, I hit lvl 47, and decided it's time to do some crafting. Scales of Pain then decided to do a raid, so I went along.

Unfortunately, the intended place to raid was not really a "raid" location, so we ended up hunting down Tundra Jack and Iceberg, and wanted to hunt Seraph, but apparently Seraph didn't want to show up.

All in all, a pretty satisfying day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home