Monday, August 22, 2005

The Journey Ends.... For Now...

Aye, it has come full circle. The young wide-eyed monk, who started his journey on the Isle of Refuge so many months ago, has finally reached the final destination. He has attained Level 50 in the wee hours of 22 August 2005.

The final bub of xp was the hardest to get. I was totally out of adventure vitality, and thus, it was like working with debts all the way up to lvl 50. When I finally hit level 50, a sense of relief came over me. Finally I can stop "getting to the next level". Finally I can concentrate on Terenius or Leireth or Dakarth or Grrrik. Finally I can just do writs for fun with Chen.

That is, until the Desert of Flames expansion comes out on 12th Sept. Aye indeed, the Journey has ended, for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home