Friday, August 19, 2005

Halfway To Level 50

Ok Chenyu is level 49.55 now just before the servers came down for maintenance today. That means just 4 and a half bubs of xps more to go... about 2 Harclaves and some change assuming I have adventure vitality.

Since I just ran out of Adventure vitality, then the numbers must double - 4 Harclaves... maybe 5. I do not know if I want to continue on Chen or switch over to Terenius or something. Assuming I wait for Adventure Vitality, it would seem that the earliest I can reach level 50 would be Sunday late night, or Monday itself. That would be about August 21 or 22.

However, if I decide to push on despite not having Adventure Vitality, according to my calculations I'd still hit level 50 around Sunday night or Monday morning.... hah! Ah well, may as well rest up and wait for Adventure vitality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home