Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Comparing Harclave to Hideout

Ogad was saying that it appears that Hideout provides much better xps than Harclave does, in Splitpaw. Since Chen is lvl 50 now and thus receives no more xps, I loaded up Terenius to test this claim.

Thus far, first attempt in Hideout last night failed because I died. At the point I died, I had almost achieved 2 bubs of xps (20% in EQ2-speak). I figure there wasn't much more xps to be had since I was almost at the end. I might get about 2 and a half bub of xp in total. However, since I failed in that attempt I will have to try it again when the servers come up.

It is confirmed, however, that at level 33, a single run through Harclave at "Difficult" setting produces 5 complete bubbles of xps, meaning 50%. Half a level! As such, assuming I do get 2.5 bubs of xp later in Hideout, it would appear that my earlier assertions were correct - 2 Hideouts = 1 Harclave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home