Sunday, September 18, 2005

Hot In The Desert

After much hand-wringing and breath bating, Desert Of Flames expansion of Everquest 2 arrived in Singapore on Saturday. Eagerly I loaded it all up and signed on.

How's the expansion like? One word - Wow! I like it. I love it. Without really seeming to "work" or to "grind" I am now 3 bubs into 50, and it's only been like a few hours since I first went into the new zones. Pagan, Brenu and I grouped for a few hours last night, and we were running around in the Living Tomb. Nice place for xps, might wait for Kaladun to come online for my next foray into that place tho.

I'm still itching to try out Harclaves to see if any Monk adept 1s will drop in there for the new levels (51-60). I probably should before my vitality runs out on Chen.

Also, I should load up FRAPS soon and grab some video footage of Chen zooming around on the magic carpets. Might be able to use those footage in an upcoming video I might be making. Current candidates for the next vid is Dragonstea Din Tei (Numa Numa dance) and Turn Back Time. I just need to get some inspiration to see which I might actually embark on.

That's all for now. I might log in on Terenius later to see if he can survive the beaches of Ro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home