Friday, September 23, 2005

Tranquility of Calm?

Ok I bust my butt to get to level 51 and what do I find when I get there? Just a combat art to increase attack speed. It's not even as good as Wisdom Of Zephyl which I got at lvl 25 or so which I elected to turn into a Master 2 spell.

So get this - my level 25 spell costs LESS to activate, and works BETTER than my level 51 spell that is supposed to be an "upgrade". Also, along the way, this "line" has been upgraded twice before, once in the 30s and once more in the 40's. Both times, I didn't use the 'upgraded' version because my very first version, the level 25 one, works better.

Here I am, at level 51, and with an upgrade that I probably won't use again. There has to be a way to get the Adept 1 of this spell that costs less than 29 gold. Geesh, the people in Qeynos really do not know the concept of "fair pricing".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home