Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Ding 53!

Ok just got to level 53 today. So it takes me 10 days to grind one level. In between these 10 days there are of course downtimes for Chen. For example, I know I spent like 4 days playing Grrrik, getting him from 22 or so to 27, and Leireth from 33 to 35. Plus, I am going to get Terenius from 40 to 41 soon.

Vitality is totally gone from Chen. He needs probably about 4 days or so for the vitality to come back in full. Terenius has had a run of bad luck and had died like 8 times in 10 mins. No thanks to Lavastorm and their see-through-invisibility mobs. I think Terenius might have to wait a couple more days before the debts go down sufficiently enough for me not to dread playing him.

So if it takes 10 days to get from 52 to 53, I am predicting it will take me about 12 days to get to 54. That would be about.... well, Halloween! We will be having a guild meet and some events or something too in the meantime.

Cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home