Thursday, October 06, 2005

Tier 6 Imbues are in!

Ok last night they had a long shutdown (3 hours) but there wasn't any warnings about Live Update 14 going "live". Well the good news is, the imbuing recipes are finally in for those crafters that are 50+.

So what this means is, soon enough we will see tier 6 armours, weapons etc coming out. Chen will have to get a whole set of armour (probably cost 4p total). The weapons... ah well probably another 2p, so I need to start saving up till I get at least 6 platinum pieces before I can be fully equipped...

In any case, the crafting transition from level 30 to 31 was almost painless... I still have some Binding recipes (tailoring) left undone when I dinged 31 Woodworker, so that means I still have some pristines available to me to score double xps when I next do crafting.

I also realised that level 31 is when Woodworkers are able to make Spirit Totem Of The Wolf, a pretty-much sought-after item for people who are doing the JBoots run (Journey Is Half The Fun Heritage).

So, Chen made 3 or so, and put them up on the market. The prices were however, pretty dang high at 2 gold per totem. Freeport had them for like 79 silvers each. I priced mine at 1 gold 90 silvers and I somehow do not think they will "sell like hotcakes".

Anyway I will know once I get online on Chen later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home