Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Menagerie Access

I have just done something with Terenius that I have never done with Chen before - I got Menagerie Access!

Yes, now I can sneak in to grab the rod, if I can. The only place left is Obelisk of Lost Souls, where I need someone really high level to get me into the place.

What happened was that I just got in on Terenius, helped Carrieann kill the Scarecrow King, and then someone in Everfrost asked if I'd like to group up. The funny thing is, he asked me how much damage I can do, instead of how well I can heal.

Well whatever it was, I made like 7 bubs of xp on Terenius, just by starting and completing the entire Menagerie access including all the sub-quests found within it. I even dinged 44 on the quest too, although nobody in the group noticed over the sound of fighting. Only guild members know cos of the notification.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home