Monday, October 31, 2005

Blue Robes

Sometimes I can kick myself. I am so used to buying the best of the best of the best for Chen and Terenius, that I didn't save money when I could have on Leireth.

Since Leireth doesn't really get into the thick of things, he can make do without rare robes (ie non-legendary). However, at the time I wasn't thinking so I bought legendary-level robes and pants for him, costing about 1 plat 40 gold in total.

I could have gotten the same set, but normal, standard, handcrafted-level ones, for a total of 30 gold. Yes the stats might suffer a little, but 1 plat more for 2 more points Intelligence and Wisdom?? I really should kick myself!

Plus, the non-legendary robe looks better in my opinion. Nice, grey robe with cyan trimmings, instead of this outlandish purplish-blue robe with gold trimmings.

Well now that Leireth has hit level 40, yeah he's wearing them now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home