Monday, November 14, 2005

... And Then He Was 57...

Yep, just made level 57! Go me!

I tried to take a screenshot, TWICE even.. and somehow I can't find the screenshots in the folder! I am starting to wonder if Xfire had managed to interfere with it because now, in the latest version, it also has screenshot capabilities.

I need to remember to test this later by trying to take another screenshot.

Anyway, yeah LU16 went live. We got our Veteran's Rewards. I actually used up all the bonus xp potions given to me, and somehow it propelled me to level 57 without much of a speed boost.

I also could have kicked myself for claiming a 12-slot bag from the Veterans Rewards. Chen does not need it, it's NO-TRADE hence I can't even put it into the bank to give to Grrrik or someone else. The good news is, I got 2 more claims left, so I can safely use Dakarth and Grrrik to claim the remainder of the 2 bags.

Wish I could have given the 12-slot bag to Leireth tho, but now that he's level 41 he doesn't really need the free one.. he can buy the 14 slots on his own now.

Speaking of which.. it's time I got Leireth to do a couple of heritages so he can get enough status to buy a 32% horse...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home