Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Free Naggy Run at 55!

So there I was, slowly getting myself up to 55, which I did, today.

Then, on the FoG channel (that's Fellowship of Guilds), Solnus was offering a "free ride" to speak to Nagafen, the dragon in Solusek Eye. How can I pass up a chance to talk to Naggy?

So I said I'd like to go, and I did. Once I stepped into Solusek Eye, Solnus teleported me to his location, which is way deep, deep, deep inside Sol Eye. As he said, hours and hours of running and fighting has been saved.

Much thanks indeed Solnus! Now all I have left to do is find the runes. I have already started looking. I could have kicked myself cos I was in Solusek Eye and I didn't grab the 2 that was needed in there. I can do that again this coming Friday though, cos Wiaje said she will be on to continue Saving Soles.

We'll see how it goes. Tomorrow, the hunt for the runes continue....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home