Monday, November 07, 2005

Upper Echelons

A couple of minutes before midnight, Chen levelled up to 56. That finally pushed him into the upper echelons of the game, where only the highest-level players normally will congregate.

I even took a screenshot too - check it out!


The place is in the Court of Blades, in Maj'Dul. That is how I can get myself ready to snap the picture of myself levelling up. If it was like the other times, I would be levelling up during fights or something, and I would have been too busy to snap a screenie.

In other news, Chen now needs access to Obelisk Of Lost Souls to grab the dragon runes. Brenu has made a raid available in 4 hour's time just to do this. Also, Terenius needs to get into both Solusek Eye and Obelisk Of Lost Souls to grab the rods that make up Tarton's Wheel.

The tricky part for Terenius is, need to run to the Teleport on the other end first.... and the mobs along the way SEES invisibility! I even remember Sonnets taking us for the quick runs and we were running like hell and not stopping for anything at all.

I might bring Terenius to LS and try to sneak around or something. I know that there is no way past the Temple of Solusek Ro, cos the mobs in there see through invisibility and they are all level 48 or so. Might have to just run and pray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home