Saturday, February 18, 2006

Getting Back Into The Thick Of Things

Ok so I decided it's high time for me to return to Everquest 2.

I mean, why not? Today's the start of the "Bonus XP Weekend". Also, Feb 21 (Tuesday) is drawing closer.

So, I loaded up EQ2, logged onto an alt (level 42). Then I got into a Runnyeye group with the folks from Infinite Luck. Well, the funny thing is, I can't remember what some of the hotkeys do, and I've only been away from EQ2 like about a month or so.

So anyway, we ran pretty deep into Runnyeye. Ugglor joined us a little later, and as we were approaching the place with all them eyeballs (ie, very DEEP into Runnyeye), the dang servers decided to come down at 6.30pm (which is actually 2.30am PST).

Damn, not even a single warning. No bleeps, nothing. We were in the thick of fighting eyeballs and goblins and the servers came down and booted us all.

I am seriously NOT looking forward to logging into Leireth again to find out he's dead as a doorknob and needs to revive. The good news is though, there aren't shards anymore, just debts. Debts I can live with, because I am already used to them from City of Heroes.

Ah well, I will logon a little later around 10am to see what raids are going on. It's time to get my feet wet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home