Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Live Update 20

Ok today's the big day.

Well yeah it's Feb 22 today. In the USA it's still Feb 21 though, and this is when they push the Live Update out. Again there's going to be a lot of changes. Again I am going to have to learn how to play my character properly.

The sad thing is, once I finish downloading this update (gawd, 22 mins more to go), those who have "pre-ordered" the Kingdom Of The Sky expansion can begin their climb to level 70 immediately.

Me? I have to wait for Tecdrome to get them into Singapore. I am expecting this Saturday, but anything can happen. I might have to call them and find out when I can go and get it.

I can bet that as soon as I login everyone's going to be doing their Achievement quests. I probably can't do a thing, nor get any xps, till I get the expansion in and installed.

Well download is now done - I just tried to login and guess what? Yup. Servers are still LOCKED.

Sony does this all the time! They say "Down for 3 hours" and then they always, ALWAYS overshoot the time. It's probably closer to 5 hours since they brought it down.

Guess I will have to wait till tomorrow to login to Norrath...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home