Monday, February 27, 2006

Interesting Bits

Ok, I learnt something recently. The city of "Qeynos" is actually SonyEQ backwards! Man, how could I have missed that? Most times I find myself, when confronted with players with weird names, to reverse their names and see what they actually mean.

And I thought I got pretty good at it. But, I missed this one.

Here's another interesting bit for all you guys who already have KoS, or planning to get it (*sniff sniff* I'm about to break down and get the digital download version myself dammit) from Henaz, a fellow guildie:


What's worst, I claimed the gate replica from the gnome before I got KoS, and I simply got the item and the adv exp. (it's a quest completion that's at par with your current adventure level). However, the next day when Annettia got the replica after having KoS, she also got an Achievement point together with the rest of the normal exp. SOE is kind enough to enable our old toons to get all the exp from visiting POIs, but each of them will give out only 1% of a full Acheivement point! So I've missed out on a full achievement point worth 100 POIs!!

So, DO NOT get the gate replica until you have KoS installed and activated, or you'll miss out on 1 full Achievement point! (Well, not that tough to do white color quests for people who play in groups or raids, but for soloers, it's tough!)

Note - Henaz is a swashbuckler. High DPS, lousy tank. *evil grin*

Got that? Don't claim your... err... whatever it is, till you get KoS installed and running!

Now, apparently there are new "location xps" too, and they too are keyed into the KoS expansion. So, don't go running around getting dings from tourism, until you get KoS too.

Damn, makes a grown man really wanna cry. I want my KoS now!!! *stamp feet*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home