Saturday, March 04, 2006

Demanding Kingdom Of Sky

Here's an update on the Kingdom Of Sky situation in Singapore - we're not getting it, period.

Oh yeah, demand is too low. Supply won't supply. Thank you, WoW players of Singapore.

Since I'm still hell-bent on getting my boxed set (not because of the plant. My house in Qeynos is FULL and I probably should have moved out of my 5-silvers-a-week place a long time ago), I went around all the online game shops on the Internet and looked for the best deals. Now, what kind of shopping can I do since games generally cost the same everywhere? The answer is simple - Shipping.

Woe is me who lives on the other side of the planet from the USA. Shipping alone usually kills me. Best I could find was at Gamestop, where the shipping costs are US$24.99. Everywhere else I have been to cost more for shipping. So, it's like paying for 2 games but getting only 1 delivered to me.

This is also the most expensive expansion I have ever purchased.

Now, I have to wait "3-5 business days" to get it.. that means NEXT SATURDAY Singapore time, to get the expansion. One more week of running around stuck at level 60. By then my guildies would be about level 65-68. Maybe Marid might even be 69, he's a hardcore xp'er.

And me? I'd just be starting to add bubbles to my level 60 self... :(

By the way, why do they call it "SHIPPING" when they are sending it by air? heheheh!

1 Comments:

At 11:50 am, June 14, 2006, Blogger Kaerin said...

Hey,just wanted to let you know..I know this is reeally late and you already and are quiting but Sim Lim (a lone shop..god bless the uncle there) actually sells it.And yes,he's bringing in EoF..btw,from Singapore as you may have guessed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home