Friday, March 17, 2006

Poorer And Dumber

Well I couldn't resist the urge to go shopping. I have no idea why.

So, I splurged 12 plats on dragonhide armour. One for the Chest, one for the legs. So, I'm poor again. Only have abit under 4 plats to my name now.

The weird part about T7 gear is that they either are imbued, and give you no resists, or non-imbued, but with pretty good resists. I picked the non-imbued version for the pants, because I didn't really want my pants to attack mobs when I'm trying to run away from them :)

Also, non-imbued pants seem to have better stats that the imbued one. Case in point - STR and AGI. Imbued pants have 18 STR and 18 AGI, whereas non-imbued pants have 20 STR and 20 AGI. The non-imbued version seems a little more "brownish" than the imbued version. Anyway I stuck with an imbued tunic because having it heal me for 74 each tick is better than zero heals. Sometimes, that 74 heal is the difference between running away screaming like a little schoolgirl, or heroically taking a dirtnap...

Incidentally, after swapping out my T6 armour for the new T7 ones, I realise I have only 20 INT... I'm so dumb, an ogre would probably be smarter...

Yeah seems like now T7 gear are very skimpy on "opposing" atttributes. For example if your gear is high in INT and WIS, it'll be low or none, on STR and STA, and vice verssa. Hence, now my monk is so dumb, he's a wise dumb guy... strong, agile and wise, but dumb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home